Forum Dynamics

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-03-07 AT 06:08PM (CST)[/font][br][br]I have noticed a lot of movement in the forum dynamics of late and felt it would be worthwhile to have a thread where we could try to keep track of everything.

HRQ: Formerly Ray and HRQ were palsy walsy but things changed after Q went on vacation and Joannie showed up. Current status: Free Agent

Joannie: Recently reappeared and has come on strong. Mostly seems to like to pick on me (what else is new). Current status: Gaining steam

ACU Frank: Former semi-sidekick of mine was AWOL Frank for awhile and is back now but seems to be wandering the forum aimlessly. Current status: Needs his meds adjusted

Ray: Long time king of the forum has always been well liked for his good HR advice and testy personality. Seems to be getting in hot water more lately, especially with women and liberals. Current status: Normal

Ritaanz: The undisputed queen of no-nonsense Jersey attitude is back and in fine form and dishing out her daily doses of devastating derision. Current status: Full throttle

Missk: A dynamic new character that came on board this summer. Her subtle references to super strength and iron grips have everyone talking. Current status: Up and coming

Whirlwind: Our errant Texan rose has been spending time lately with a new beau and has been ignoring her forum friends. We are still hopeful for a return to form soon. Current status: Missed

Allsteaks: Another rising forum star well known for his good humor and compassionate conservatism. Current status: Honeymoon

NaeNae: Sharp as a tack, Nae only pauses from picking on Paul to pick on Ray. Keeping the boys in line is her full time job. Current status: hall monitor

Ok, more to come. If I left you out, just scream and jump up and down.

Comments