Farewell

As some of you have noticed I have not been posting much lately. For the past few months I have been in negotiations with two partners and whatever investment capital we could find to begin a new business venture this spring.

Our idea is to combine two of my favorite hobbies, golf and fishing, into one activity. We have reached tentative agreements with 8 golf courses in the Pacific Northwest to stock their ponds and lakes with trout and other native fish.

The idea would be a golf/fishing experience. Golf a few holes and then stop to fish for awhile. Eventually we plan to build three of our own courses that will be specifically designed for the golf/fishing enthusiast with courses laid out so that injuries from errant shots will be minimized.

Our website is going to be up soon: [url]www.puttandcast.com[/url] I hope you will check it out.

I've enjoyed human resources as a career and its been awesome getting to know all of you but I will be leaving the forum for good in mid April to focus on getting our first three courses set up.

Best wishes to all of you!

Comments