Tanned in Wisconsin!

One of the previous posts inspired my posting title and may be misleading . . . but I have a humorous story about tanning . . .

. . . because of my "other" job, x;), sometimes I feel the need to try some of our new products so I can give a testimonial to my customers.

One of our products is self-tanning cream. I've never attempted to use this before, but thought "what have I got to lose?". Well.

I painstakingly put it on evenly, as the package mentioned, but considering everything in my life is relatively fast-paced, I apparently didn't wait long enough to put on my jeans after applying the product.

It's been about three weeks and finally today it has faded enough so that I can wear shorts again and even short sleeves. For the last three weeks . . . I've been striped. Everywhere. Very humorous at home, but something that I had to keep reminding myself when I went out in public.

My arms looked like I had been beaten up and the rest of me looked like I had taken a quick stumble into a mud puddle.

I'll continue going through life either very WHITE or burnt to a crisp. There is no in-between for me. x:(

Comments