memorable quotes - please add your own...

As part of an employee recognition program, I have been researching a number of memorable quotations to apply to the context of saying 'thank you' to employees for their efforts. Here are my favorite three so far. Please suggest any others that may be favorites of yours...

It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody can be great because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace, a soul generated by love. --Martin Luther King Jr.

To every person there comes that special moment when he is tapped on the shoulder to do a very special thing unique to him. What a tragedy if that moment finds him unprepared for the work that could be his finest hour. - Winston Churchill

#1 thing a consultant shouldn't say: "I could tell you the answer right now, but we're committed to a three month project..." #-o

Comments