COBRA NOTICE

2»

Comments

• [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 04-29-05 AT 06:09AM (CST)[/font][br][br]I tried to tell you that several days ago. The employer has 30 days in which to notify, following the event of termination and the individual has 60 more to elect. FMLA has nothing to do with COBRA other than incidentally triggering a termination. COBRA is a stand-alone government animal, resulting from job loss, which extends benefits in some cases, regardless of FMLA. Geeeezzze!
  • Your recent trend of posting 20 - 30 times a day is messing up the scientific research I conducted in order to pick a date for you to reach the 10k post mark. Please cut back your posts accordingly, I still have May 16th in the pool.
  • Yes, you're right. I have almost cut my number of daily posts in half in the past several months. I think it's because most of my 'fellow fools' left the Forum when the administrator demanded subscription money. Send me a crate of oranges and you'll win.
  • Don the last paragraph in Linda's post gave me what I was seeking. And yes I know that FMLA has nothing to do w/COBRA and that COBRA is a stand-alone etc., etc., etc. Geezzzee!