Alien Card Not Renewed-Now What?

2»

Comments

• HRQ, Beagle better not get me confused, I don't think my wife would like that too much. But then he's getting up there in age too, so it just may happen, by cracky! :)

Oklahoma, those documents given to you should work fine for you until that ee has more documents. We accept reciepts as well as long as they are with a Notice of Action. This is the reasonable time period that was talked about in the other thread about Wal-Mart

Just my thoughts
  • HRsage, thanks. I had just read the other thread and was pleased to find that we can be "reasonable" with people. When someone has had the right to work year after year, and has asylee status, it would seem reasonable that they are not "illegal." It is agony for some of these folks to wait 600 days for their app to be approved. My employee has been waiting about that long, and has been told she should get it any day now.

• Since HRSage won't post his/her profile I wasn't sure whether he was a woman or man. Now I know. As for the 'Old' comment, I'm not as old as you might think. Pork is actually my grandfather.
  • Don, I'm kind of a stickler for grammar and I momentarily freaked when I read HRsage's reference to his wife, then the next sentence about getting up in years...wasn't sure if that referred to Pork or the wife! I decided to give HRsage the benefit of the doubt, since Pork keeps talking about his age (and vast years of experience)!
  • I just realized I did write that kind of funny. And I'm an English major. Yikes! Maybe it was a Freudian slip, my wife really is older than me.

Just teasing Don, I hope to have half of your knowledge by the time I'm your age. Which will be in about 25 years! :D