Sunset Tan TV show on "E"...harassment?

I saw an ad for this new TV show on E network. Looks very risque - skinny dipping at office party, serious flirting at work, sex talk in the office.... Isn't this just proof of harassment for a lawsuit?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Nah, bet everyone involved signed releases and are amplifying their behavior for the camera.
  • I saw this last night.  I had some similar thoughts.  They tread on some dangerous ground in my opinion, especially being located in California.  I am sure they signed some sort of realease.  I imagine it is quite different when you are "working" on T.V.  I couldn't sleep and admittedly found it mildly entertaining.  I am so ashamed to admit it.
  • I agree with FishHRman--these people are acting about as "real" as the roomates from MTV's "The Real World".   If everyone acted as they normally do --without cameras and contracts-- nobody would watch. No one wants to watch people get along or play by the rules.  They want controversy and chaos. (Would anyone have watched the Jerry Springer show if his guests acted in a civil manner towards each other?)
  • Let's just hope that no one takes this kind of thing into their real workplaces...yikes, what a mess... But i'm sure that all of these people signed releases, the more rique, the better the ratings, right?