Halloween

So, did your office dress up? Did you?

What's the best costume you've seen today?

If you dressed up, what did you come as?

Comments

• 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We had about half dress here. I put on white sweats, attached a yellow oval piece of paper to my front and then added horns to my head and carried a pitchfork. I am supposed to be a deviled egg, but most people can't figure it out. I think it is because of my weight. I look more like the female version of the Stay Puff Marshmellow man from Ghost Busters. :o
  • My partner-in-crime Jessica Webb-Ayer and I are, I believe, the only ones at our office who dressed up today, though the fact that we also just moved to a new office space today might have kept some folks from wanting to be dealing with unpacking AND costumes. Too bad, as I have almost as much fun seeing others' costumes as I do dressing up myself.

We dressed up as characters from the HBO series True Blood. She's Sookie Stackhouse and I'm Jessica Hamby. :)
    trublood.jpg
    960 x 960 - 68K
  • Nae, I think the deviled egg thing is a great idea! I'll have to remember that one for next year when I'm trying to come up with something.

I like the True Blood costumes, cute but they look comfortable, which is generally my idea of a perfect costume. Which is so NOT the way I dressed today! As I mentioned on another thread, I am dressed as a widow, and so is my assistant...we agreed we both may as well be widows because her husband was out of town for a week hunting and mine has been gone for two weeks for work. I am already regretting wearing the really high heels that I decided were perfect for the costume, and it isn't even lunch time yet!

I've gotten a few weird looks from people in the building who I don't think realized that what I'm wearing is a costume; when I don't have my big veiled hat on it just looks like I'm really dressed up. I should start telling them that I'm implementing the opposite of "casual days" and we'll be having a "dressy day" every week from now on!
  • 2 of 13 dressed up in this office. My A/R clerk is dressed up as a flapper, complete with Feather headband and boa. I came as a biker chic. I even wore my "I may be a cruel heartless b!7(# but I'm good at it" tee-shirt.:angel:
  • If this works right, here I am as a Deviled Egg, and here is my winning entry for our pumpkin decorating contest - humor.
    Renea.JPG
    500 x 500 - 41K
    Drunk Pumpkins.JPG
    500 x 500 - 56K
  • very cute on both counts. .love the drunk pumpkins. .
  • The drunk pumpkins was an easy win. First, I stole the idea from a FB friend, then I was the only entry. I love it when a plan comes together. :angel:
  • The drunk pumpkins idea is one I've seen several times in recent years, but I think I like yours best, Nae, with the assortment of characters and not just the puking one.

My 12-year-old granddaughter carved a "sick pumpkin" this year and they put it out on their lawn and my son told me that all the pumpkin innards that she put out there for "vomit" had disappeared. He said there had been a lot of birds in the yard so we figured that they were probably gorging on the seeds and pulp from the pumpkin, because otherwise who would come along and steal a bunch of wet pumpkin guts?!
  • I'd put out an APB on anyone named "Peter, Peter".
  • [quote=ACU Frank;723278]I'd put out an APB on anyone named "Peter, Peter".[/quote]

The date/time stamp on this is 11-02-2011, 07:08 PM.

Frank, I know you're a very intelligent fellow but I didn't realize you had perfected time travel! Impressive!!
  • I did! I mean... I will! Well, it's hard to explain.
  • [quote=NaeNae55;723267]If this works right, here I am as a Deviled Egg, and here is my winning entry for our pumpkin decorating contest - humor.[/quote]

Love the drunk pumpkins!