Margaret Morford

Back in the day, Margaret Morford posted here periodically. She always had excellent advice and insight. Where is she now?

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Tony Kessler at M. Lee Smith e-mailed me about your posting. Thanks for your kind words and for remembering me.

I am alive and well, but traveling almost constantly. Business has been excellent, but hasn't allowed much time for the Employers Forum, which is addictive as you know. I still occasionally get e-mails from people or telephone calls asking for advice and am always glad to help another Forumite. Don't hesitate to call.

I have even met a couple of you as I spoken to SHRM groups across the country. Please keep introducing yourselves. It is my pleasure always to connect a screen name to a face.

I'll be speaking at SHRM National again this year. So if any of you will be there, please come to my sessions and introduce yourselves. I have two mega-session on Monday. One is on Power, Politics and Influence about how to navigate politics in a positive way in the work world today and the other is called "You Might be a Bad Boss if..." and contains a test that addresses the subtle behaviors that managers engage in without be aware of how offensive they are to employees.

Thanks for asking about me. I'll try to do better. My best to everyone!

Margaret Morford
    theHRedge
    615-371-8200
    [email]mmorford@mleesmith.com[/email]
    [url]http://www.thehredge.net[/url]