Forum Daily Digest

For those of you who get the Forum Daily Digest e-mails, the system was down for a few days. Sorry for the glitch, but it should be working now. xpray

James Sokolowski
HRhero.com

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • James, James, James-Again, I have never seen a daily digest. I would not know what it was if it came and hit me upside the head...I signed up to receive it back in August, never saw one..whassup? Has it gone the way of my picture, are the gremlins stealing my digest???
    scorpio
  • ScorpioHR, you're STILL not getting them? I thought we fixed that long ago. I asked Jim our Technical Guy to look at your account and two others with digestive pains. 8-|

It could be that your e-mail system's spam filter is killing the digest. If you haven't already, please ask your tech people to check it, or to "white list" our e-mail addresses, [email]WebEditor@HRhero.com[/email] and [email]CUSTSERV@mleesmith.com[/email] .

James Sokolowski
    HRhero.com
  • James, I receive e-mail from both the addresses you have listed. However, I will tell our IT guy that you are blaming him and sit back and see what happens :-)
    hehe-Thanks for checking!
    scorpio
  • Very funny, Scorpio. /:) Tell him to stop messing with your e-mail.

But seriously, I suspect that spam filtering software deletes a lot of unspamly e-mail, including HR Hero e-mail. We don't know about it because it looks like the e-mail was delivered, and the recipient doesn't know unless they were expecting the e-mail and bug their IT guy.

James Sokolowski
    HRhero.com
  • Spam filters do strange things...

E-mail from HR Hero comes right through to my box. SHRM email, on the other hand, goes to my spam folder... x:-/

• James,I posted a message that I had not received any messages since 9/22. I did receive ONE digest for 9/30, but since then, not a one! x:-/
    Halloween gremlins are getting an early start???
  • It seems that we have a couple of different problems going on with the Forum Digests. I apologize for all the difficulties because I know some people really like them and depend on them.

One problem is that the entire Forum Digest system has shut down (no one gets digests) several times lately: 9/22, 9/30, and 10/4. I haven't received a digest in several days, and I assume no one else has, either. We're working on getting that fixed, although we can't give a definite timetable.

There also are a handful of people with individual glitches (they don't get digests even when others do). This includes Scorpio, probably hhaynal, and several others. Jim the Technical Guy worked on some of these accounts a couple days ago, but since the whole system is down, we can't tell if they're working. Hopefully we can get the Forum Digest system up soon, then you can tell me that you're receiving them like clockwork. xpray

Then there's the person who's getting the digests but can't STOP them from coming. #-o

Thanks for all of your patience through this. Have a great weekend.

James Sokolowski
    HRhero.com
  • James, just wanted to let you know I received digests for 10/1, 10/2, 10/3.....10/8 and 10/9. Looks like the glitches are moving out! Tell IT to keep up the good work. xclap