Forum 'regulars' who don't subscribe

There's been talk on the Forum about the very active members who will lose access to the Forum on Monday because they don't subscribe to an HR Hero newsletter. The fact of the matter is that most of them can continue using the Forum while we give them a free three-month trial subscription to their state Employment Law Letter.

We're giving the free trial to about 80 people who are the most active posters among non-subscribers. We really appreciate all that you've done for the Forum. We hope you'll stick around while you check out the newsletter and the Subscribers Area of HRhero.com.

Unfortunately, some of these folks haven't received our e-mails telling them about the free trial. We'll try again early Monday morning, when we e-mail all active Forumites. Then we'll mail the first issue, even if they don't know it's coming.

Since the free trial is only being offered to a small percentage of Forumites, I haven't mentioned it on the Forum, although a couple of other people have. But now I'm bringing it up to hopefully clear up some of the misunderstandings.

Everyone: Please check your e-mail Monday morning for a message from "Employers Forum."

James Sokolowski
HRhero.com

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Thanks James! I'll get right on it!
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-20-04 AT 04:15PM (CST)[/font][br][br]Hey James, I received this e-mail and responded with a couple of follow up e-mails as I am a paid subscriber. Today I was locked out of the system as a non-subscriber and called MLS customer service. I want you to know that the person on the other line spoke great English,x:D was one of the best CSR's I have ever dealt with th-up and within a few minutes my account was re-activated.:DD For all of you who need to contact MLS CSR's I want you to know that Elayanne Parker is who I dealt with and while I don't know what she is paid she deserves a raise, pat on the back, atta boy, oops, I should have said atta girl, and all that jazz, she was fantastic.xclap James please let her know what a great job she has done for one of the paid subscribers of MLS.

Also, please send my free 90 day trial to Cebudragonlady, CA, thanks.
  • Thanks, safety! You really made Elayanne's day. x:7

James Sokolowski
    HRhero.com