New Look

Is it just me or have you changed the look of the message posts in the threads?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I noticed it too. Looks nice, but have to get used to where to find things ie # of posts.
  • Looks the same to me. Have you had your eyes checked lately? xflash

Actually, we fiddled with the design so your state name will appear on each message. Before, you might have to do a little searching to find out where someone was from. I didn't like that because sometimes I was curious, and sometimes my reply might be different for different states.

We'll be looking at other aspects of Employers Forum in the next couple of months. If you have any suggestions, please post 'em or send 'em to [email]WebEditor@HRhero.com[/email].

James Sokolowski
    HRhero.com
  • Thanks James...I did think maybe I should get some glasses! Glad to know my eyesight is still working.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-28-03 AT 12:53PM (CST)[/font][p]Speaking of State names, I have just been trying to get caught up on my important reading, this forum, and have noticed several in the "replies" that the same person has different states in different replies. For instance, Don D has TN and WI in two different posts in the same thread. I have tried to find a link such as who the reply was to or....... but have not found one. What's going on?

Ref: Har De... Trucks 'n'T-shirts...
    Don D's post on 07/25 @12:49 Has WI when you click on it
    and the same thread on 07/25 @ 10:21 has TN
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-28-03 AT 03:24PM (CST)[/font][p]Love the new look. However, you have a problem with the state name that appears next a person's name on some of the posts from today.
  • Popeye & Whatever,

Thanks for letting us know about the glitch. I think we've figured out where it is, and it should be fixed in the next day or so. Give a yell if you notice it still happening after that.

James Sokolowski
    HRhero.com