Not so dumb blonde.

A man sitting next to a blonde on the airplane, assuming her to be easy prey said, "I'm bored. You wanna' play a game? I ask you a question. If you don't know the answer, you give me $5. Then you ask me a question. If I don't know the answer, I'll give you $5." "No, thank you" was her polite Northern reply. The gentleman persisted. "Okay. How about this: if you don't know the answer you pay me $5 and if I don't know an answer to your question, I'll give you $500.

She sensed his persistence and knew he was not going to quit, so she agreed to play the game. He said "Who is the president of Uzbekestan?" "Gee, I don't know" she replied. She reached in her pocketbook and handed him $5.

"Okay, now it's my turn. What goes up the hill with three legs and comes down the hill with four?" The gentleman pulled out his laptop, got on the internet, got on his cell phone and called the library; all to no avail. After an hour he finally admitted he didn't know the answer. He reached in his wallet and handed the blonde $500.

He said, "Okay. So what goes up the hill with three legs and comes down the hill with four?"

"I don't know" she replied. She reached in her pocketbook and handed him $5.

Comments