Words Women Use

WORDS WOMEN USE

FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

NOTHING
This is the calm before the storm. This means
"something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'Nothing' usually end in "Fine"

GO AHEAD
This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

LOUD SIGH
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal
statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

THAT'S OKAY
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

THANKS
A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're welcome.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Good try but don't get excited. When are guys gonna learn that nothing so complicated as a member of the fairer sex can be so simplified...especially by someone who's not.

Due to the staggering numbers of books and articles written yearly directed at men who still don't get it, I'll give your silly list a C-

• Well, speaking for the 'other side' I would give the list an 'A'. Only I would include the word HERE: The word uttered forcefully when she finally admits finding whatever it was she said she never saw or touched or misplaced. She found it where she put it.

Disclaimer: This message is not intended to offend or attack. It is posted as personal opinion. If you find yourself offended or uncomfortable, email me and let me know why.
  • Actually Don, HERE means--I told you where it was; how could I find it so easily and you didn't?
  • I agree with this one. This is what usually happens at our house. He opens the drawer with the kitchen utensils, looks in (without touching anything) and says, "Where is the vegetable peeler?" I go to the same drawer he just opened, stick my hand in, move things around and pull it out. Ditto for the 'fridge and drawers with clothes in them.
  • Does anyone remember the wonderful Bill Cosby routine about serving the kids chocolate cake for breakfast? He says he can't find the pots and pans, etc. And his wife comes down furious when she sees what he did and sends him to his room which, he says, is where he wanted to be in the first place. That's why they can't find the vegetable peeler - they don't want to do the job in the first place. If it's the bottle opener or the cork screw, I find they search thoroughly through all the drawers!
  • Why would anyone use kitchen utensils to open a drawer? Sounds like you trained him wrong from the get-go.