Answer Key

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 10-07-04 AT 08:58AM (CST)[/font][br][br]The suggested responses(answers) below assume that Republicans are conservative and Democrats are liberals. Many of the suggested responses are subject to debate!! None the less, count your responses in a certain category (# of yes verses # of no) and make a conclusion on your party or ideological preference (i.e. moderate Republican or moderalte Liberal, etc.)

for example; if you answered "No" to # 1 then count that as a liberal answer. If you said "yes" to #3. then is also counts as a liberal answer. Do you end up with more liberal or conservative answers? (No they don't explain if you have equal # of liberal and conservative answers. My experience: I am a registered Republican but had more liberal answers!!! So I guess I am a moderate republican? or right wing? Anyway I still think it is interesting and like I said - even the answers are open for interpretation.

Liberal: Conservative:
3. Yes 1. yes
4. yes 2. yes
5. yes 7. yes
6. yes 9. yes
8. yes 15. yes
10. yes 16. yes
11. yes 17. yes
12. yes 18. yes
13. yes 19. yes
14.yes 21. yes
20. yes 25. yes
22. yes 30. yes
23. yes
24. yes
26. yes
27. yes
28. yes
29. yes

Conclude by asking what you learned about yourself! This is supposed to be the foundation of your political ideology.

Comments