Time Management & Multi-tasking

I have to give a presentation in two weeks about the above topic. While I have assembled quite of bit of "stock" information, would all you wise and wonderful people please share your hints with me? I would like any and all suggestions. Nothing is too "wacky" as far as I am concerned.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Roberta,

I used to give a presentation on this topic regularly. People really liked it but I got tired of it so I stopped doing it. I still have extensive notes, but unfortunately they're at work and I'm at home (one of the benefits of working in education is two weeks off at Christmas - oops, I mean "winter break").

I'll make a note to myself to send you something early next week; hope that won't be too late.
  • I would really appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to send it to me.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
  • One of my most effective methods of time management is to let calls go to voicemail when I'm in the middle of something. This accomplishes 2 things--I don't get interrupted and potentially make mistakes, and I can be better prepared to respond to the caller when I know the reason for the call (and call back when I have the time).