Heros

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 11-10-03 AT 09:05PM (CST)[/font][p]My nephew is serving as a Captain in the Army in Iraq. Spent most of his time in and around Baghdad. There is a website where people can send messages to our soldiers as a tribute and below is a message sent to my nephew that is very touching. I don't know if he knows this person, she is from CA and he is from NY. But, it sure makes this uncle proud of his tall, brave nephew.

"Dear Jonathan, I would like to take this opportunity to say how grateful I am for what you are doing in honor of our country. I think our military is the greatest! It just seems that saying thank you is simply not enough for all your diligent work and sacrifices. Please keep in mind that there are many of us who support you 110 percent. You are ALL in our hearts, thoughts and prayers. It is NOT the movie stars, the politicians nor the activists who maintain our freedoms. It is honorable men like you who courageously maintain the freedom of America for us and for our future children and make this country a safer place to live. We are only free because of men like you (both past and present) who put their country first and foremost. For all this, I am eternally grateful to you. You will always have my support, respect and admiration. I pray for all of you to return home safely. Take good care, keep the faith, watch each other’s backs and God Bless you all."

The address is: [url]http://www.projo.com/extra/terror/tribute/[/url]

Comments