Analyze THIS

Long ago, we got into dreams analysis here on the Forum. Let's hear your analysis of my dream last night;

I'm walking around an unidentified city, barefoot. No matter what I step on (concrete, sticks, rocks, whatever) it doesn't hurt my feet.

I run in to my VP and we are walking around together. (Don't remember if she was barefoot or not)

Suddenly, I see a HUGE mechanical alligator. Just the neck and head. He's approximately the size of Godzilla. The alligator's mouth is upholstered in bright red soft fur, and his head is upholstered in fabric that reminds me of Kermit the Frog. He isn't scary at all.

I remember that in the past, the alligator's mouth has been a cozy and safe place, so I climb in. Instead of cozy and safe, it's waaayyy to small and I can only lie flat and it feels really claustrophobic. My VP is long gone - have no idea where she went, and I've forgotten about her anyway.

Next thing you know, the mechanical alligator starts to raise up up up high in the sky. I KNOW he's going to crash down into the ground, but I'm not afraid. I know it won't hurt because I'll be knocked out by the impact when he crashes down anyway. (keep in mind this is my dream logic, not waking logic!)

So, the alligator head crashes down, with me in its mouth. As it's crashing down, I plug my ears with my fingers. Then it's all done, and I'm standing there thinking "what the hell was that?" Then I woke up.

I assume the alligator theme came from recent mention of the alligator in Don D's dream moat, chasing me.

I'm curious to see what you all think. And if you are dumbfounded, then I hope my dream at least entertained you!

Comments