All Time Best Blonde Joke

The attractive young blonde had been caught in a severe hailstorm and the BMW daddy had bought her was literally covered with dents. Somebody told her that not all body shops were fitness salons and she visited one, Joe's Repair Shop. Joe decided to have a little fun with her. He told her to take the car home, park it, and blow as hard as she could into the tailpipe, not giving up till she was about to collapse, and then keep blowing harder, harder, until she couldn't blow any longer, and that all the dents would pop out. So, she heads home, anxious to see her fine auto restored to it's pre-hail condition. She got down on her knees, wrapped both hands around the tailpipe and proceeded to follow Joe's instructions. She sucked in a huge breath of air and locked her lips around the tailpipe and blew and blew and blew. Finally, exhausted, she rested on the sidewalk. Her roommate, another blonde walked up and asked what in the world she was doing. She explained. The roommate put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes in disgust and said, "Hellllllo girlfriend! Didn't you have enough sense to roll up the windows?"

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Great Don, first we have people getting offended over political discussion, then religious discussion. Now, you will get all the blondes upset. Didn't Sonny say she is blonde?
  • No, but she plays one on weekends at the beach.
  • Okay - I'm blonde & understand how to take a joke. I try not to waste my time being perpetually "offended". I, for one, thought this was hilarious!!!
  • I thought this one was cute:

There was a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead on a deserted island. They found a bottle and sure enough, when they rubbed it a genie popped out. The genie said, "I can grant 3 wishes and since there are 3 of you, you each get 1 wish."
    They brunette said,"I miss my friends and family so much. I wish to go home."
    Instantly the brunette returned home. Then the redhead said,"I miss my friends and family as well. I wish to return home too."
    Suddenly with a "poof" the redhead went home. Then the genie said to the blonde, "OK, now it's your turn. What do you wish for?"
    The blonde says,"I wish my friends were here!!!"
  • OK, I'll join in. Two blondes walking down the street. One picks up a compact from the sidewalk, looks inside and says: Hey, this looks like someone I know" The other takes the compact, looks inside, and says: "Of course it does, it's me!"
  • I'm blonde naturally but I add highlights to my hair. The story is, I make my hair blonde on purpose so that no one will expect too much from me. I am a secret agent. Since I have a high IQ, The police department sends me into a meeting to retrieve secret information. I'm smart enough to act stupid if I want to. No one knows what I REALLY know.

• That's like another blonde joke:

What is it called when a blonde dyes her hair?

Artificial intelligence
  • Thought this was funny for a wet Friday morning ............. yes, I'm a blonde too.....

2 blondes were driving to Disneyland... they came to a fork in the road...
    the signed read "Disneyland left"... so they turned around and went home... Hope everyone has a great weekend!

• This was my FAVORITE blonde joke for the longest time, but now that I try to remember it, I'm not sure why . . . let me know what you think. And YES, I'm blonde, and I think I've heard them all!

There was a blonde, driving down the highway. She's driving along for quite awhile and then she sees another blonde, in a canoe, out in the middle of a field.

The blonde in the canoe is rowing and rowing and rowing, and obviously not getting anywhere, because she's in the the middle of a field!

The first blonde pulls her car over to the side of the road, gets out of her vehicle and watches the blonde trying to row her canoe. She can tell that the "rowing" blonde is getting frustrated, because she's not getting anywhere.

Finally, after watching for awhile, she yells, "Hey! Do you realize that you're the kind of blonde that gives the rest of us a bad name? If I could swim I would come out there and kick your ***!"