WOW!

A few days ago, I helped an employee straighten out some medical claims he was having trouble with. (Seems he moved to a different state and never updated with the TPA, or us so he was enrolled in the wrong network). Anyway, I got things straightened out with the TPA, and his claims will be resubmitted. He thanked me profusely, and we hung up.

I was going through my mail today and found an envelope that was hand addressed to me. I flipped it over to open it, and lo and behold it bears the "Hallmark" logo. It turns out to be a thank you card from the aforementioned employee. Now if that weren't enough to make my week, I open the card, and out falls a twenty-dollar bill, with a note that I should take myself to lunch on him! Who says that all employees are ingrates?

BTW, I took a break from composing the letter that will accompany the return of his kind gift to write this post. Just wanted to let you all know that there is at least one employee on the planet who appreciates his HR representative.
x:o

Comments