Translation Costs

I am not sure this is the right place to post this but I want to know if anyone has a need to translate policies/documents, etc. in your company to another language other than English. If so, would you mind sharing the fee you pay for this service.

Thank you,
Becky

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I had our employment package (application, orientation papaerwork, etc) translated to Spanish several years ago and it seems like 5 or 10 cents per word was the fee. (Now, I have the luxury of a fully bi-lingual HR assistant that can do that for us)
  • Becky,

We at Human Resources Consulting can translate your employment documents for a cost effective fee. We already have many HR documents done in different languages.

If you are interested please contact us at [email]HRC@montanadsl.net[/email].

Thank you,

Wendy Christie

• Becky: Call 214-630-3132 and ask for Riz. He is in the negotiation process right now to translate our Policy Manual. He says he has some good info for you. He is our VP HR. If possible call today (23JAN) as he will be out of town for the rest of the week or answer this with your phone number. Or my e-mail is [email]AlanS@Sleeptronic.com[/email]. We would like to talk to you. A