Driving Record form-acknowledgment

Looking for a sample form that someone is willing to share. This acknowledgment is for understanding the policy for using the company van and investigating (background check)of their driving record.

Is there anything that I should be aware of and not put in the document because it would be illegal?

Thanks in advance
Skylyon

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi Skylyon,

I had just updated our release form for obtaining driver records about 2 months ago. Here it is & I hope you find it useful. Traci

DISCLOSURE AND RELEASE

In connection with my employment (including contract for services) with (company name), I understand that (company name)may obtain a driving record report containing public record information. As explained in the Associate Manual, (Use of Company Vehicles & Use of Personal Vehicles for Company Business policy), this information may be obtained by (company name) at the discretion of management.

I AUTHORIZE, WITHOUT RESERVATION, ANY PARTY OR AGENCY CONTACTED BY (company name)TO FURNISH THE ABOVE-MENTIONED INFORMATION.

I understand I have the right to request a copy of the report once (company name)obtains such report.

(provide spaces for printed name, signature, driver license number & date)

• [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-03-04 AT 12:46PM (CST)[/font][br][br]In most states the DMV has a standard release form to obtain MVR's. We use theirs, check with your state.

Permission for Release of Records
    Record information available at Driver License offices and 1881 Pierce St.
    I hereby authorize the annual release of records maintained by the Colorado Department of Revenue,
    Motor Vehicle Division pursuant to the Driver's Privacy Protection Act (18 USC 2721) and Colorado law (24-72-204, 42-1-206, 42-3-125 CRS).
    Printed Name:
    Signature: Date:

Date of Birth: License Number:

Purpose for which records are released: "to verify the accuracy of information submitted by individuals, to verify authorization to drive a vehicle. for purposes of preventing fraud, pursuing legal remedies against or recovering on a debt interest."
    Requestor's Name: Company:
    Address:
    City: State: Zip Code:

Driver License Number: State:

Signature of Requestor: Date: