Paycor payroll software

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-27-03 AT 03:29PM (CST)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-27-03 AT 02:28 PM (CST)[/font]

Has anyone had any experience with a payroll company called Paycor? They are based out of Cincinnati, OHIO. We have been with ADP for years but due to recent changes we are thinking of going with Paycor.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Is it Paycor or Paycom? We are considering a change from Ceridian to Paycom, which is an on-line service. The initial presentation looked pretty good. It seems fast and simple. The report writing process is much, much easier than Ceridian's, but there are a few HR functions that don't seem to be built into it.

I'd love to have feedback from anyone who has used it.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 09-09-03 AT 09:14AM (CST)[/font][p]It is Paycor. They are local here to Cincinnati but service all over. We did look at Ceridian and I can see why you would want to change. Not only were they very expensive but yes their reporting seemed very complicated.
  • Thanks, at least we know we are talking about two different companies. I think I will post another question with Paycom in the title. Sorry, don't know anything about Paycor.
  • We just changed in July from ADP to Paycor for cost savings. I myself do not do the payroll admin, just use it for HR purpose. How I miss ADP! Our payroll is administered in different company location, so I access paycor through a citrix server. I have had problems getting reports everytime, and also only one user can be on at a time (3 of us have access), so that gets old when you need to call someone else & ask when they will be done so you can go in. There might be a multi-user option that the CFO decided to pass on though.

As far as the paychecks, the printing is really tiny on the stubs, and we have had complaints from employees who have direct deposit - it allows up to 3 accounts and if you have the net amount after the other 2 deposits going to one account, it prints that on the check voucher, but does not include it in ytd info on the stub.

Good luck!
  • Thank you for responding to my message. We are going to use the multi-user option I hope it works. Our location (Corporate office) will be able to access reports to run on all 5 of our locations. But the other locations will only see their data. I hope this will work better than your situation. There is no way we would have the time to stop and call everyone. One of the reasons we are looking at Paycor is for the HR reporting. We cannot afford the additional cost of HR Profile from ADP. But for less than we are paying ADP without it we can have the Paycor version. But if we cannot run the reports it does us little good.

Thank you again. And good luck.