Request

Does anyone have the last three e-newsletters from EBIA (Employee Benefits Institute of America) for the dates of 07/21/05, 07/28/05 & 08/04/05? Our data system department erroneously filtered this newsletter from my incoming e-mails.

They've been notified and removed the filter. And to be save I'm having this newsletter come to my home e-mail address.

Thanks a lot.

G

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • >Does anyone have the last three e-newsletters
    >from EBIA (Employee Benefits Institute of
    >America) for the dates of 07/21/05, 07/28/05 &
    >08/04/05? Our data system department
    >erroneously filtered this newsletter from my
    >incoming e-mails.
    >
    >They've been notified and removed the filter.
    >And to be save I'm having this newsletter come
    >to my home e-mail address.
    >
    >Thanks a lot.
    >
    >G

Hi:

I forgot to include my information. My e-mail address is [email]Gloria.Glover@archny.org[/email] and fax number is 212.980.1272. Or my mailing address is

Gloria Glover
    Archdiocese of New York
    1011 First Avenue - Room 1654
    New York, NY 10022

Thanks again.

G
  • I don't get that newsletter, but it might be easier to go on their website or give them a call. If you are a subscriber, I'll bet customer service would be glad to forward the missing items.
  • I am a subscriber to this free service, but I have already deleted those emails. However, in the past I have noticed that you can locate the emails on the website. They all have the same address, with just the date varying. Look at the next one you get and see if you can click on to the website version. Then just change the dates.

Good luck.
  • I get these and when I went to look and see, I noticed that I don't have the ones for those dates either. Could have been a source problem rather than a recipient.
  • Thank you so much for your response. One of the members is trying to e-mail me the missing issues. Last night, I did go to our Data Dept. again and asked them to remove the filter for EBIA. I received the latest issue this morning.

Once again, thank you for your responses.

Have a good weekend.

G