3rd party benefits training

We recently hired a new comp and benefits rep who needs to attend a solid 2-5 day training session on benefits. I am aware of some of the options out there, but am hoping for some additional recommendations from the group here as to what vendors have provided decent training for you or your staff. I am open to hearing about introductory as well as more intermediate or advanced training.

Thanks.

#1 thing a consultant shouldn't say: "I could tell you the answer right now, but we're committed to a three month project..." #-o

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I've never thought comp and benefits were generic enough that a rep could attend a conference that was not company specific and policy specific and increase their expertise. Maybe I'm not understanding your question.
  • You're right from that aspect, but I'm looking more for a "fundamentals of employee benefits" type of class. My rep, while seasoned in other HR areas, is entering the benefits domain for the first time. This is what I have found so far, but I would certainly like to have multiple options to compare it against.

[url]http://www.worldatwork.org/[/url] -- follow the training options link to benefits for samples of the courses...

#1 thing a consultant shouldn't say: "I could tell you the answer right now, but we're committed to a three month project..." #-o