Required Federal and State Posters

Where can I look in HRhero.com to find out what Federal and State posters are required for GA?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Kim J: I recommend you contact your local WAGE AND Hour folks they can give you the information may be willing to send you copies of the required postings. I use J. Neil for our 5 in 1 posters which are laminated and once posted in our work sites in English and Spanish we are good to go until anyone of the agencies changes something and then we have to help the economy somewhere and buy a whole new one for 15 worksites to be in compliance.

I took a swing through identified sites on the left side but I could not find a location. It has been a matter of discussion on Hrhero, you might try there, but I would bet you want find the specific answer to your specific question.

PORK
  • My local state employment office has posters made up that they give to business free of charge. The one provided in Oklahoma has 8 notices/posters compiled into one large poster. You might check with your local state employment office to see if they provide them.
  • As Pork noted, we have discussed it but it isn't here. This [url]http://www.dol.state.ga.us/em/required_posters.htm[/url] is the link to the Georgia DOL site's poster page and you will notice there is a link on that to the US DOL required poster page. I have had luck in Nebraska with calling my local branch of our state DOL and they have even given me the official printed posters for free. Our tax dollars at work!

PS - welcome to the forum!
  • Thank you to everyone who responded!! I appreciate all your input.