update-i found another job

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if anyone recalls my post on my salary and a raise issue but I did take it to my boss and he gave me another measly 3% increase which didn't help much in my opinion. Yeah, he told what a great job I have done, blah, blah, blah but couldn't afford to pay me what I was worth (yet have two $2000 bonus' to 2 ees that are well over their salary range). Anyway, since then I have found another job and I am leaving here in 3 weeks.

I found a position that appears to appreciate HR and understands that you have to properly retain people fairly. Meaning, don't say you can't afford it when your practically handing money out left/right.

My new position is in manufacturing (I'm in membership assoc. now) and I'm kinda scared b/c now I have OSHA, EEO reports, etc. Things I never had to do here b/c we are under 50 ee.

I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been there for me the past 1 and 3 months. I am hoping to purchase membership at my new job but am not sure yet. So just in case...THANK YOU!

If anyone has any advice to offer to me for manufacturing, please, please, please feel free.

Thank you!

Comments