HR Comply

Anyone out here have any experience utilizing the products/services of a consulting outfit called Ceridian HR Comply? I just found out that I have access to a lot of their stuff since we purchased our EPL policy through AIG. Just curious if anyone has had any experience with their training programs, helpline, etc.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Beagle - We used to have access to HRComply. I used the helpline a couple of times. Good response. I had an attorney within my state return my call the next day and talked with me for 7-8 minutes and gave me several options. No bill from the attorney!

The e-newsletters were fairly informative. Had state specific updates. Only problem I ever had was when I would read a synopsis of recent case law and clicked the link for the whole story, I often couldn't get it. However, that may have been a problem on my end. We aren't on the cutting edge technology wise.

• Thanks for the input, blw - nice to hear from someone who has actually used the product. I've just spent the last hour or so surfing around their site. Also took the online Title VII training/test they had and it was pretty cool. Can't complain, since it was included with our insurance policy, I suppose.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 01-27-04 AT 11:36AM (CST)[/font][br][br]I use their federal and state law section for research. It's very user friendly. There is also a section that gives you state law updates. We are a multi-state employer, so that has been helpful.
  • I get their newsletter. It has some good information, but other than that, I have not used their services.
  • I am a member of SHRM and they have made reference to the fact that as a member, I should have access to HR Comply. I used to get the e-newsletter, but don't anymore even though I've tried to subscribe. So I made an assumption that they stopped supplying those newsletters. I always liked them, found them informative and would love to receive them again. Anyone else receive HRComply as a benefit of SHRM?
  • Yes, I still receive their newsletter as a benefit of SHRM membership. I missed a few and emailed them. They promply put me back on their mailing list. There was a glitch with their system. Maybe that's what happened to you too. I've also purchased their state and federal employment law manual.
  • I've used the site for several years. Recent changes have made it much more user friendly than it used to be. I enjoy the Newsletter and have gotten my money's worth.

But my favorite source for state law is still the Employment Law Letter from our host. I get two states and they both contain good info without duplication.