She Kisses Everyone!!

2»

Comments

• I predict she will meet her demise when the company has an event to which spouses are invited. It will take Quincy, Colombo and the entire cast of NYPD Blue to unravel which spouse held her head under water in the pool and drove off with her body in the trunk!
  • Makes you wonder what else senior mgmt. might be getting wet from her lips, eh?
    My $0.02 worth.
    DJ The Balloonman
  • BALLOONMAN! I am shocked!
    Actually I was thinking that she might be very touchable by somebody in management.
  • LOL,
    As HR as part of your investigation HireFire you could check her as* to determine if there are any bruise from the top managers desktop items...often in the heat of passion one does not sweep everything off the desk like they often do in the movies.
    And if this does offend anyone, well that's just to damn bad! LOL
    My $0.02 worth............
    DJ The Balloonman
  • The correct terminology might be that she is "easily accessible" by...
  • Hey HireFire, just what kind of business are you running there in Jersey? This show and kiss chick, she's not, by any chance, in line for a huge pay increase is she?
  • It's hard to imagine that this woman (regardless of whether she's a "hottie" or not) has any credibility whatsoever, whatever her job is. You're naturally worried about her affect on the workplace and possible harassment complaints. etc., which she of course doesn't believe and could care less. What this "bimbo" fails to realize is the effect this must be having on her own career, whatever it is. But I doubt you can reason with her on that level. We have a similar situation with a "bimbo" who cannot carry on an adult conversation. She stops short of kissing, but cannot keep her hands off of people's arms, backs, shoulders, etc. Even though she is middle-aged, she "baby-talks" to co-workers in an ear-piercingly high-pitched tone. Every meeting she attends disintegrates as soon as she starts talking, as if she's talking to a group of 9-year-olds. Suffice it to say, she is invited to fewer and fewer meetings and has been passed over for promotion several times. To say she is "clueless" is an understatement. No one has ever complained about her. Some people think she's "cute" -- some of us cannot stomach her, and management just tolerates her.
  • Gees, when I saw the topic, I thought it was about the Material Girl. LOL. x:*
  • ouch!!man do you have your hands full...I guess there must be alot of males there, cause let me tell ya..the females here would be in my office in a heartbeat if another female was displaying this behavior to the males here. I have 7 males and 23 females. Of course it sounds like the "big boss" wont budge so you can only do as you are...document. I have dealt with 2 sexual suits, not fun..my guys know that I try to watch their backs though.