Employment Law Center - what do YOU find helpful?

Here's a different question - I would love to give my HR director practical feedback from all of you on Employment Law Center membership. What do you find helpful? What areas do you use? What are the benefits? She's actually already given me the OK to go forward and join, but I'd still like your feedback. Thanks!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • For me, it is the Law Letters. I use them to keep everyone else informed about what is going on. There is a lot of competition in this area, but I find the Law Letters to be the best.
  • I love the HR Executive Special Reports, the monthly state specific letters and the law letters. everything is so easy to read and understand. I also am a member of SHRM but I have a hard time reading some of the articles they send me and their seminars cost a fortune. I have found HR Hero to be much better for me, since I am still fairly new at all this. You also get a discount on the seminars that they present and I have been to them for the last six years. They are great! I am planning on attending the seminar in Las Vegas this November.
  • Dianna,

I'm glad you want to join our Employment Law Center, except it doesn't exist anymore. But the good news is you can get most of the same benefits for about 100 bucks less.

Now, everyone who subscribes to the Employment Law Letter will receive access to the new and improved subscribers' area of HRhero.com as well as periodic Special Reports, the HR Hero Line e-zine, and e-mail alerts. The price ($197 introductory price, $247 for renewals) is a lot lower than the old price for a Law Center membership.

If you already subscribe to your state's Employment Law Letter, you can enjoy these added benefits at no extra charge during the term of your current subscription.

If you have any questions, you can call Customer Service at 800-274-6774.

James Sokolowski
    Senior Editor
    M. Lee Smith Publishers
  • James - I actually got that information from Christy under separate cover along with the account rep. for Georgia. Thanks so much for your input, as well as the other input I've received so far!! x0:)
  • One last note of info on the state-specific Employment Law Letters. If you'd like more info, you may also visit [url]www.hrhero.com/empnl.shtml[/url] on our website, and choose your state.

Christy Reeder
    Website Managing Editor
    [url]www.HRhero.com[/url]