Who does background crim. checks & drug testing in New York, New Jersey and Maryland

I have a private employer client who is considering doing criminal background checks and drug testing. It has offices in New York, N.Y, Rockville, Md., and Iselin, N.J. If anyone has any suggestions as to reputable companies that perform these services at a reasonable price in any of these cities, I would greatly appreciate knowing the names and phone numbers of these companies.
John Vering
Missouri Co-editor
800-243-5070 X 5226

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi John,

A company I recommend in Corporate Investigations, Inc. They are located in Pittsburgh, PA, but do national and international checks. Their contact number is 1-800-600-0244. I find them to be a good one because they do everything by the book. With so many lawsuits popping up no adays its always good. One thing to make sure of if you do decide on a company is that they do not use database information to retrieve criminal records. If you were to ever get into a law based on this information, database records won't hold up in court.

Unfortunately they do not provide drug testing-only background checks.