Language to use in a Letter for requesting Employees must reapply for their job

I am looking for the appropriate language to use in a letter to mail or hand out requesting that a group of employees (Teachers and Administrative Assistants) must reapply for their current jobs with the School District.  They are under agreement which ended June 19, 2009 for the Teachers.  The Agreement for the Administrative Assistants ends on August 31, 2009. 

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I would just quote the requirements of the agreement verbatim. Hopefully the agreeement says something like "upon expiration of this agreement, all Teachers/AAs are required to reapply for their positions within XX days." Quote it directly and then tell them who to send the applications to and by what deadline.
  • [quote user="californian"]I would just quote the requirements of the agreement verbatim. Hopefully the agreeement says something like "upon expiration of this agreement, all Teachers/AAs are required to reapply for their positions within XX days." Quote it directly and then tell them who to send the applications to and by what deadline.[/quote]

[Y] +1