What are some measures to comp a corporate recruiter / HR Admin on?

I have an employee who I am trying to set-up metrics for her to be comped on. Her main role is as a coporate recruiter, but she receives a bonus for all hires that she makes. She handles light HR duties (unemployment claims, onboarding, odds and ends) - what are some metrics that she can be comped on?

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • [quote user="lashefHR"]I have an employee who I am trying to set-up metrics for her to be comped on. Her main role is as a coporate recruiter, but she receives a bonus for all hires that she makes. She handles light HR duties (unemployment claims, onboarding, odds and ends) - what are some metrics that she can be comped on?[/quote]

Reaching recruiting goal of employees who make it through training (particularly helpful in a high turnover environment, e.g. call center)

Retention bonus for employees who stay 90 or 180 days (or both; particularly helpful in a critical role or critical timing environment).

Efficiency bonus based on retention plus low comp requirement of a qualified employee.  Double edged sword, can drive turnover while they try for this one, but it shouldn't be hard in the present economy to get your recruiter to find qualified people who will take a haircut or for whom it's a stretch goal, an opportunity hire, with very good chances of being successful.  Recruiters often look for the easy ones: they should be compensated for doing real work like finding real qualified candidates that don't flock to you because of high pay or who are difficult to identify because they didn't graduate from Princeton with a master's degree in whatever it is that you need.