HB-1 Visa

We have an employee on an HB-1 Visa, however she had made the decision to separate from the company.  Are we responsible to inform the government of her change in employment status.  She will be leaving the company and plans to travel for the next 12 months - she does not have new employment inline.


Sign In or Register to comment.