Name Change and I-9 Form

We have an employee who recently got divorced and is changing her name back to her maiden name. Do we have to complete a new I-9 form or update the one we have? I know you do if the work authorization expires, but how do we document that we have the paperwork on someone who changed her name?


Sign In or Register to comment.