Grouch Marx #3

Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh…Now you tell me what you know.

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?

Whoever named it necking was a poor judge of anatomy.

Why a four-year-old child could understand this report. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it.

Why should I care about posterity? What's posterity ever done for me?

Why, I'd horse-whip you if I had a horse.

Wives are people who feel they don't dance enough.

Women should be obscene and not heard.

I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought, I’d rather dance with the cows until you come home.

Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

I don’t have a photograph, but you can have my footprints. They’re upstairs in my socks.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men, the other 999 follow women.

What do you get when you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic? Someone who stays up all night wondering if there is a Dog.

Don’t look now, but there’s one too many in this room and I think it’s you.

Money will not make you happy, and happy will not make you money.

I cannot say that I do not disagree with you.

Don’t point that beard at me, it might go off.

There is no sweeter sound than the crumbling of your fellow man.

Why was I with her? She reminds me of you. In fact, she reminds me of you more than you do!

I’m not a vegetarian, but I eat animals who are.

I was going to thrash them within an inch of their lives, but I didn’t have a tape measure.

I have nothing but confidence in you, and very little of that.

I wish you’d keep my hands to yourself.

Marriage is the chief cause of divorce.