Where are the new messages posted?

I receive the daily e-mail that lets me know what new messages have been posted on HRHero. But, when I click on the link to that topic, I can't find the postings that interested me. For example today in the e-mail, it says that in "How to use Employer Forum" there are postings on "breaks" and "employer holding paycheck". But I don't see them here. Where are they?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I think these 2 messages were orginally posted here, tho not appropriately, given the other categories. Sometimes the poster or forum police move them to where they should be. .but you are right. These seem to have disappeared into cyberspace!
  • The two threads you're interested in have been moved to the areas in the Forum where they should get the most responses. "Breaks" has been moved to HR & Employment Law Questions, and "Employer holding paycheck" is now in Wage & Hour.

So sorry for the confusion, but we like to move posts that may have been placed in How to Use Employers Forum by accident so that they get the best audience and will be in the proper place for archiving purposes. Unfortunately, your notification is linked to the original posting site.

Tammy Binford
    Editor, M. Lee Smith Publishers, and this week's Forum moderator
  • Any relation to Binford Tools? Can I get the Toolman's autograph? x;-)

Like you've never heard that one before, right?
  • >Any relation to Binford Tools? Can I get the
    >Toolman's autograph? x;-)
    >
    >Like you've never heard that one before, right?

Can't help you with the autograph, but my husband has a couple of Binford Tool ties he's been proud of for several years now. He'll probably wear them until they're frayed and until nobody even remembers the show.

Tammy Binford
    Editor, M. Lee Smith Publishers