The AE Designation Box

I think I've figured out that the colorful red shields with HERO on them indicate people on staff. What's the AE box beside some responder's names? Thanks. Don

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 04-08-02 AT 03:26PM (CST)[/font][p]How about I introduce a few people:

[b]Attorney Editors[/b]
    ==========
    The AE logo stands for Attorney Editor. The attorneys who write our 50 state-specific [link:www.hrhero.com/empnl.shtml|Employment Law Letters] (+ Washington, D.C.) stop in and answer questions as they can (in between court cases and working with their clients). You can "meet" the attorneys in our network at [url]http://www.hrhero.com/findanattorney.shtml[/url]

In addition:
    - [i]Scott Ruth[/i], attorney with Miller & Martin, answers benefits-related questions when he can.
    - [i]Michael Adams[/i], who writes our [link:www.hrhero.com/wc.shtml|On Workers' Compensation Newsletter] answers workers' comp questions.
    - [i]Phil Dickinson[/i], attorney and author of [link:www.hrhero.com/special.shtml#privacy|Employee Privacy Rights & Wrongs], answers employee privacy questions.

[b]theHRedge[/b]
    ==========
    theHRedge shield identifies HR consultants with our partner company theHRedge. [i]Margaret Morford[/i], the president of the company, frequently donates her time and expertise. You can find more info about training classes Margaret offers at her website [link:www.theHRedge.net|[url]www.theHRedge.net][/url]. We like Margaret - there's never a dull moment in her training classes despite the sometimes dry topic of employment law. She spices it up with memorable HR stories and bribes us with chocolate x:9 to get us talking and interacting in the class.

[b]HRhero.com Staff[/b]
    ==========
    The HR shield stands for HRhero.com staff members - you'll see these names from time to time:

[i]Tony Kessler[/i] - Director of Editorial here at M. Lee Smith Publishers manages the editorial staff who write, edit, and/or proofread all our employment law products. Tony is our resident Diet Dr. Pepper-aholic (are you down to 2 liters a day now, Tony?). Guess all that caffeine is what keeps him spinning out more ideas for tools to help HR people! x;-)

[i]Anne Williams[/i] - in-house attorney who writes our monthly [link:www.hrhero.com/bcla.shtml|Benefits & Compensation Law Alert] and [link:www.hrhero.com/bcln.shtml|Benefits & Compensation Law for Nonprofits]. She also writes many of our bi-monthly [link:www.hrhero.com/special.shtml|HR Executive Special Reports]. She's fun to work with, keeps us on our toes, and tells it like it is!

[i]James Sokolowski[/i] - senior editor who works on special projects, including editorial work for our supervisor training videos [link:www.hrhero.com/videos.shtml|Ten Danger Zones for Supervisors], co-writing [link:www.hrhero.com/hrquicklist.shtml|HR Quick List], and writing [link:www.hrhero.com/frontline.shtml|HR Frontline], our bimonthly newsletter for supervisors. James is your man for putting employment law concepts into plain English.

[i]Brad Forrister[/i] - Director of Publishing, an attorney who among other things supervises the management of all of our electronic/website services. Brad is our vote for the person to call if you need to phone a friend on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire."

[i]Christy Reeder[/i] - that's me, the website managing editor. I manage all the "stuff" on the free area of HRhero.com and the [link:www.hrhero.com/benefits.shtml|members-only area] of the website (for Law Center members), answer website inquiries, research new website ideas, and put out our free weekly e-mail newsletter [link:www.hrhero.com/enewsletter.shtml|HR Hero Line], which I should be working on right now if it's to appear in your e-mail box later tonight or in the morning!

We're here to help!