Hillary's Kharma

This is an excerpt from a post by a blogger friend of mine. I think it is both interesting and humorous. And maybe even very true.

[i]...Hillary had absolutely no connection to New York prior to her decision to try to be a Senator from New York. ...Hillary was born and raised in the Chicago area.

See, Hillary could have sought a Senate seat in Illinois, her home freakin' state. I have always thought that she could have won such an election in Illinois. Of course, she could not have been a Senator in 2001 if she had run in Illinois (that would have been 2005). However, given that in this campaign she relied far more on her "experience" in the White House than her Senate experience, such a delay (2001 to 2005) might not have made any difference in this campaign. But that's not the point here. The point is that if she had run for Senate in Illinois in 2004, she likely would have easily been the Dem nominee because the Dem primary was full of relative nobodies, including a state legislator by the name of...Barack Obama.

If Hillary had had the patience to run for office in her home state, Obama never would have been elected to the Senate, and thus he never would have run for President in this election.

Instead, Hillary decided to turn her back on her home state and declare herself from New York, and thus Hillary allowed Obama to be in a position to run against her--and win.[/i]

Comments