Plax Delivers

And Tom Coughlin smiles. NY did it. That had to be the most exciting Super Bowl ever. The team with the most number of wins and the lowest seeded team playing each other and the underdog pulls it off.

Next up, the Yankees.....

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Great game. I had a bet with a buddy for who buys lunch. He wanted the Giants to win so I took the Pats. I was actually happy to lose. It was great to see the Giants play so hard and come up with a big win.

Eli Manning looked focused all day while Tom Brady seemed confused. The key play in my mind was the pass Manning somehow made after escaping the grasp of several Patriot linebackers.

Terrific game.

Every HR pro had to appreciate the "talking stain" commercial. IF you didnt see it you can watch it here: [url]

• Congrats Ray, and all the Giants fans. I had mixed feelings actually; pulling for the underdog Giants but still wishing to see history made with the 19-0 Patriots. But there is no question the Giants were the better team and played with more heart.
    The Bud Light Cheese commercial was probably my favorite, but also liked the Coke cartoon ballons one too. Charles Brown finally winning something was a nice touch.