Survivor China and Kid Nation

13»

Comments

• Shocking....never thought Todd could pull off the votes to win. I also would have never imagined Courtney would get more votes than Amanda. A pretty good season though all in all.
  • I agree, at first I was pulling for James. Then if I had to choose from the remaining players I was backing PG because of her reason for wanting to be on the China Survivor to begin with I felt it would really mean a lot to her over the money. Once she left, each time I hoped they would vote Todd off only to be disappointed again. Amanda was my favorite of the three left, but it would have been such a life changing factor if Denise had won, and I really wonder if it were the three girls who would have gotten it.

All I can say is they sure looked different, hair and all on the party.
  • Absolutely! I wonder too if Todd had been eliminated who of the girls would have won. I went to bed before the show ended. Who won the $100,000? James?
  • Yes he did but they gave Denise some too but I have forgotten how much, I was decorating my tree during that part and just listening. The reason she got some was due to her loosing her job as a $7.00 per hour lunch lady because they felt she would be too big of a distraction, so she is now a janitor cleaning toilets and cleaning floors at night and gets to spend very little time with her family.
  • They gave Denise $50,000, which I thought was great. I think the reason for her losing her job was a little weak, but that's just me. The kids thinking the lunch lady is cool is pretty neat.
  • Soap! Was the finale last night? I already saw who won by reading this thread. SOAP!
  • Sorry Paul, didn't mean to spoil the ending for you! Yes the finale was last night. The final four were Amanda, Todd, Denise and Courtney. The three voted Denise off and that left the final three. They made their pitch to the jury and JR was actually the swing vote in Todd's favor. Amanda got the least votes which I thought was surprising. Good show. Sorry you missed it.
  • I can't believe that Todd won either!! I was rooting for Amanda, since she's a Montana girl. I also thought that she did a good job of not ticking too many people off. I think her "puppy eyed" look did her in, as she seemed insincere.
  • I will probably watch it online later today. How was the reunion?
  • Great I thought. Although I will admit to going to bed before it was over. I was surprised at all the positive sides most people had gotten to. Some were really bitter when they had gotten voted off but by the time of the reunion they were pretty much over it. They gave James a hard about not using one of the immunity idols. Two of the survivors started dating after they came back, etc. Fun was had by all it appeared.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 12-18-07 AT 08:56AM (CST)[/font][br][br]Well have you heard the latest on Denise! She, as Paul would say: "SOAPED" the producers of Survivor on the Reunion show with the sad sob story of loosing her job as a lunch lady.
    As the story goes: She had taken a promotion to a full time Custodian with better benefits prior to leaving for the filming of Survivor. Her other position wasn't full time as a lunch lady in the school district. There is an article on the school's website regarding her promotion.

Now it is unclear if she will have to give back the $50,000.00 they gave her on the show because she lost her job for being too big of a distraction from being on the show. That really makes you wonder how much of this is pre-planned for a story line! It is all over the news here in Arkansas!
  • If you can't trust the lunch lady?!?!?!?
  • Hopefully she will spend some of that money to buy a pair of scissors and clip off her she-mullet. I did hear that she lost her job.

I think she could have won the game if she had been willing to play harder but she took the safe routes and it cost her. She seemed to even recognize it at the time.