This Thread Will Eventually Die...

...and I don't care.

Stop the madness! I can't keep up with the other thread. Every time I try to open it, I get a bunch emails from M. Lee Smith telling me there are new posts. It's like a monster that keeps growing and nobody can control it.

Hey, by the way, it is NOT hot and sunny in Phoenix right now. The sky is grey. It's still hot though.

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hey, did you read your dedication thread yet? And I think you can change your settings so you don't get those Smith emails. I don't get them at all.
    But it's good that you've returned to the fold.

• I click "Check here if you want to receive email when a new message is posted to this thread" when I think I might care when there are new posts. Problem is, when I STOP caring, I can't make them stop notifying me.

Working my way through the threads. I just spent about 30 min on "The Monster", between waiting for it to download, reading all the posts I missed, etc. I'm not going back there ever again. Not even to just read. It takes too long. Gotta say I laughed out loud a few times though.

Speculation about me and Paul in an affair made me snort when I laughed.

• High 70s mostly sunny with some high cumulus clouds. Perfect weather here.
  • Has anybody else noticed there have been no posts in the serious section since very early this morning? This is totally unacceptable. This is a serious forum comprised of HR professionals. This frivolity must stop immediately. I expect everyone to meet in the legal section as soon as they are back from lunch.
  • People went to lunch and didn't invite me?

Nevermind that it's only 10:22AM in AZ.
  • Well Q That will teach you to go on vacation. Smile. We don't want you to miss a single moment.
  • I did miss you guys, but I sure needed that week with my family. I only visit them every few years.

My two big brothers and I were in tears, we were laughing so hard at stuff. My stomach and cheeks still hurt the morning after. They have an incredibly juvenile sense of humor - it was sort of like hanging out with a smarter version of Beavis and Butthead for an evening.

The three of us were born over 3 years. I do not know what my mom and dad were thinking, but it sure is fun being that close in age as adults. I'm surprised they let us live that long.
  • "The three of us were born over 3 years. I do not know what my mom and dad were thinking"

Umm... well we know what at least one of them was thinking.
  • And the other one was thinking "this had BETTER not result in another child..."

Actually, they did it on purpose. They decided they would have up to four children, but stop once they had at least one boy and one girl. I'm the only girl and the third child. I frequently remind my parents that it's because of ME that they didn't "have" to have four children. x;-)