My Farewell

I am sad to say that my last day on the forum will be June 30. I pay my subscription out of my own pocket, and after a decrease in my already part-time HR hours, it just didn’t make sense any more.

An acquaintance once told me that even though I may miss the party, the party won’t miss me. In case you won’t miss me, be warned that I’ll probably be around from time to time as a lurker so don’t say anything bad about me! :>)

I definitely want to say thanks to everyone for all the guidance you’ve given me. Before I got married and switched to HRCalico, I was the very wet-behind-the-ears LJohnson. This forum really helped get my feet under me, and I’ve tried to repay the favor for other new people and can only hope I’ve been able to do so.

Since I don’t think the e-mail me icon stays active after I go inactive, if anybody wants to stay in touch my e-mail address is [email]nettacow@yahoo.com[/email]. If you aren’t junk mail, I’ll e-mail you back from my regular address. Thanks so much to those of you who have already offered to stay in touch – I look forward to hearing more from you.

Best of luck, everybody, and happy HR-ing!

Lenetta

Comments