John Dunn

Last week Larry was on vacation. He went up to New York City. As he was packing to leave, his next door neighbor Mrs. Dunn noticed him carrying out the bags and asked him if he was going of vacation. Larry responded, Yes, I am. I'm traveling up to New York City for a few days. Ms. Dunn, responded, New York City? You remember my youngest son, John? Although Larry could not recall what her son looked like he responed, Yes, I do; just to be polite. She went on to tell him that a few years back John had left home headed up to New York City and that it has been months since he has called home. She then asked Larry to watch for her son and to tell him to call home. Larry told her that he would do this.

When Larry arrived in New York City and was getting off the bus, one of the first buildings he saw had a sign on that said “Dunn & Bradstreet.” Larry walked in the building and up to the receptionist desk and asked, “You guys got a John in here?” and the receptionist responded, Yes sir, just behind that door over by the elevators.”

Larry walked though the doors and a man was drying his hands by the sink. Larry said to the man, “You Dunn?” and the man responded “Yes”. Larry said, “Call your momma.”

Comments