While I'm in my TV posting mode... Does anyone out there watch 24? This is the first year we've watched and I'm trying really hard to keep up, but I'm so lost.
Who is the guy who got ran off the road on the way to see the president? And who are the people trying to kill him? Why do they want to kill him?
Don't the people on that show ever eat? I've yet to see anyone eat, drink or go to the bathroom. It's so stressful, I don't know how much more I can take!

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I've never watched 24. I need to make sure I program some time to eat, sleep and go to work, which makes watching 24 pretty much impossible. x;-)
  • 24 is available on DVD now. I have never watched it or "Lost" - another show people freak out about.

I need to put myself on FMLA leave and go rent a whole season of 24 and see what I am missing.
  • I've never watched Lost either. I remember watching the previews for that show and thinking, "that show will never work! Who would ever watch something like that?"

Goes to show how much I know. Good thing I don't work in Marketing.
  • I've watched 24 from the beginning. It would take quite sometime to explain the story if you haven't seen it from the beginning. Just keep watching and you can pick up on who is (was) who. It is a very intense show.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 08:44AM (CST)[/font][br][br]I've watched most of this season but have missed a few episodes.

Here's what I think know: The guy who got ran off the road is the deceased President's brother, and the people who are trying to release the Cyntax gas are trying to kill him, probably because he has information on them.
    Come to think of it I don't think I've seen them eat, etc but I'm sure we're supposed to think that they do that when the camera isn't on them. If they really want to be realistic they should show that stuff. If Chloe ever smiles I'm going to have a heart attack.
    It is stressful. My son even came down from his room to watch it with my hubby & myself because he couldn't stand to not talk about the show while it was on, it was driving him crazy.
    I think one of them will be getting the DVD's for Christmas or for some other occasion.
    Edit 3/31: We were still talking about 24 last night & I brought up your question. My son said he saw Jack eat breakfast, but didn't know what time it was. He ought to be getting hungry by now!
  • My mom and one of my sisters have raved about this show for several years now. So this year I started watching. It is a very exciting, cliff-hanging kind of show.

As it happened, an older season of 24 was on A&E on Sundays. Nothing else was on one day so my hubby and I turned it on. We watched 2 hours in the morning, and then 2 hours in the evening. By that time we were hooked. Now the series continues each Sunday, but only in the evening. By watching the older season I am learning a lot that impacts the current season. Of course, I have also had trouble on occassion keeping the story lines straight. x:D

Nae