Sven and Olie Got a Gun

Sven and Olie went hunting. Sven accidently shoots Olie. Sven, following proper procedure, calls the local AP and does news interviews for the next half hour. Then he calls 911. The ambulance shows up. Sven leads the paramedics into the woods where Olie is. The paramedics go to work trying to save Olie. Grief stricken Sven pleads with the paramedics to tell him how his friend Olie is. "Will he be alright?", Sven pleads. One of the paramedics turns to Sven and says, "Sven, he may have made it if you hadn't a gutted him."

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Sven and Ollie... I am not old enough to remember Norweigan jokes. When I was a kid, it was Polish jokes. A few years ago, though, I was perusing a Norweigan gift shop as I often do and came across a book of jokes.

Inside were all kinds of Sven and Ollie jokes along with other ethnic groups. It was all very silly and probably politically incorrect.

A couple jokes I remember:

Ollie: Look, a dead bird!
    Sven: (looking up) Where? Where?

or

Ollie: Hey Sven, how is it that you painted 3 miles of roadstripe the first day, 2 on the second day, and only 1 mile on the third day?
    Sven: Vell, the paint can kept getting further away!

If you listen to Howard Stern, alot of his humor is very ethnic so perhaps we have come full circle.