The Smallest Raisin

13»

Comments

• I think what I may have said is that those of you who would limit your exposure to the big three or to CNN, which I predict is your source G3, are not getting the full story and are limiting their intake of information. Although I do agree that the big 3 are left-slanted and typically their mentality and behaviors are driven by one or two top people at the ownership level.

And I have never said 'pundits are credible' and would challenge you to show me that I did say that. What I said was that all the news pundits have remarked that Carter is the only president to have ever spoken out in opposition to the country's direction or a sitting president. There's no claim there that they are credible. It is a fact that they have resoundingly said that about Carter and I assume someone would have challenged the point if it were inaccurate. As to their overall credibility, I feel very, very few have any.

I agree that 'we all use points to bolster our argument'. So, what point are you attempting to use to bolster yours. And, by the way, what IS yours, other than dissecting mine?

• Nothing. Dissecting is what we all do, especially in this section where political differences are most evident.