Check out this link.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I fail to see how anyone could see anything even remotely humorous in anything that has to do with child molestation whatsoever.
    Perhaps my sense of humor is lacking.
  • It must have something inappropriate - our SonicWall kicked in and notified IT that I was visiting a prohibited site.

Now I am curious.
  • Don't look at it from work. I used my PDA to check out the site and it is very inappropriate. Basically it is an animated spoof with off-color lyrics poking fun at the whole MJ freak parade. There's even some ellusion to bestiality at NeverLand Ranch.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-07-05 AT 12:18PM (CST)[/font][br][br]What does inappropriate mean? I think the vision of the defense attorneys and the jury collectively singing the praises of Jackson and his innocence very appropriately reflect what took place with that trial circus. So, in that light, it was VERY appropriate.

Judy, nobody is advocating molestation of children. The thing is a spoof on Jackson's idiocy and claims of innocence, not a celebration of pedophilia.

(edit) I failed to see any reference to bestiality. I saw some exotic animals (besides Michael) walking around, but didn't see him mating with them.

Disclaimer: This message is not intended to offend or attack. It is posted as personal opinion. If you find yourself offended or uncomfortable, email me and let me know why.
  • I never saw it as a celbration of child molestation or anything close or I would not have put it out there. I took it more as a spoof on how the rich and famous are rarely ever held accountable. Also a little like the jokes that went around after O.J. was aquitted. Sure they might be considered a little distastful but still funny and no one ever suggested those jokes were celebrating murder!
  • Don, you've joined the ACLU! The only thing I am suggesting is that it is perhaps inappropriate to view from work. That's all. I've tried to keep a low profile so as to not offend anyone on the forum and in keeping with that effort, I made a suggestion.

Gene

• Sorry, that's not the way your post read. I figured you meant the whole thing was inappropriate. How can that affiliate me with the dreaded and foul-smelling ACLU into whose ear I would not urinate if their brain was on fire. Wait, I can't say that.

Disclaimer: This message is not intended to offend or attack. It is posted as personal opinion. If you find yourself offended or uncomfortable, email me and let me know why.