Maryland Delegation

Do we need to issue an Amber alert for Susan and Sam?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm here;;) You have to remember, I only work part time so I have less time to post than most of you do. No, I don't usually post any time outside of work-I'm too busy being a "soccer mom"
    For example, I have to leave here in about 20 min to take my son to the orthodontist. He will be getting his braces off soon and today they are making a mold for the retainer.

Sam is in Florida, but flying back today.
  • Now that's a secure feeling, knowing y'all would look out for us!

I had a great time running around Jacksonville, Daytona, and touring the Navy base at King's Bay, GA. We took a tour inside a nuclear submarine - the U.S.S. Maryland. Awesome!

We got back yesterday, outrunning the storm. I'm in today checking emails, opening snail mail and returning calls. It's gonna' take me a while to get caught up on all these new threads. I missed y'all.
  • What about me? Here I am feeling low today after the high of visiting my daughter in Illinois (her name is Amber, btw). Seeing the inquiry about my MD pals made me happy -- until I realized you guys didn't miss me at all.

Come on now -- gimme some love.
  • Honestly, I've missed you Dasher! Every time I post (too often) over on the 'Eat Your Heart Out Parabeagle' thread I wonder where you are. I figured you were just laying low, not wanting to get into 'it'. I also noticed your 'absence' on the thread about the 'lady' who was exhonerated when her husband 'sat on' the golf club. So there! I also think about you at Christmas when I toast all the reindeer. x:-)

Disclaimer: This message is not intended to offend or attack. It is posted as personal opinion. If you find yourself offended or uncomfortable, email me and let me know why.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-14-05 AT 01:01PM (CST)[/font][br][br]That's better. I'm gonna hurry on over to that other thread. I did not view it -- seemed too long.

Okay, I read it -- Geez!! I am not going back in there -- no way.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-15-05 AT 05:33AM (CST)[/font][br][br]Dasher; are you beginning to avoid controversy in your old, ah, as you age?

Disclaimer: This message is not intended to offend or attack. It is posted as personal opinion. If you find yourself offended or uncomfortable, email me and let me know why.
  • Oh, still active -- just gotta pick my battles. That 22 year old of mine is killing me! Who ever heard of dropping out of medical school to "experience life and get in touch with my creative side". I thought that was what being 16 was for.

Just venting -- that's why I needed the love. I am okay now!!