CHALLENGE TO PORK-The Time Has Come!

Pork,

This is going to be simple. In order to prove to you how worthless this I-9 Online Verification program isI challenge you to the following. The only caveat is that you must be willing to participate and report your findings TRUTHFULLY. Screen prints from our computers should be mantained if we need to verifify the authenticity of any claims. I will take the challenge as well. We will each run verifications on each other.

1-We will provide each other with all of the following factual data about ourselves:

Full name
SSN

2-We will list each other as I-551 Permanent Residents and enter A# 123456789. (obviuosly false info)

If you get an "Uncomfirmed, Contact DHS" which you should since this is how the illegals do it then I will make a $1000 donation towards your next company function.

If, on the other hand, you get "Employment Authorized", then you have to make the $1000 donation toward my company's next function.

The losing party must also be willing to concede, on this forum, the failure of the SAVE basic pilot.

Do we have a deal? Are you ready to put-up or shut-up? Do you accept the challenge?

Gene

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Gene, we seem to have complete silence here. I hope pOrK checks in. The $1000 may be a tad steep though.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 05-23-05 AT 02:15PM (CST)[/font][br][br]I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!! x:o
  • He's over in the other thread weasling out. I'm dead serious about this. I think it is abhorrent that he continues to go around claiming this is the answer without making people aware of the potential exposure.

I salute Pork for being so agressive in this area, however, he has become so psychologically and emotionally attached to this that he cannot seem to let it go and accept the flaws and failure. We owe it to our profession to make each other aware of potential pitfalls in terms of the best practices that we share. It is irresponsible and negligent not to do so.

Gene